Adiabatic humidifiers from 2.000 to 30.000 m3/h
Humidifiers or adiabatic modules have become popular for use in conjunction with climate control heat exchangers, UTAs or any other system where it is necessary to increase humidity and cool an air flow.
Standard airflows range from 2.000 m3/h to 30.000 m3 / h but we can manufacture equipment with higher capacity.
Its operation is completely ecological since it does not use any type of refrigerant gas since the air is cooled by passing the outside air through a panel moistened with water that cools the air and increases its humidity, its electricity consumption is also 80 % lower than other conventional air conditioning systems.
The installation of the cooling modules consists of a single-phase electrical connection for the water pump, and a water connection from the network.
Its maintenance consists of carrying out an annual review of the cooling panels and a general cleaning of the equipment.
ADIABATIC COOL humidifier applied in a paint booth
- Water tray made of AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Corner posts made of AISI-304 stainless steel.
- High efficiency cooler panels.
- External rotor water pump.
- Base bench with legs for easy transport and installation.
- Automatic emptying system patented by MET MANN.
- Hydraulic and electrical installation connected at the factory.
- On request, equipment with higher air flow, totally stainless steel, etc. can be supplied.
High efficiency chiller panel type 5090 100nn or 200mm thick
AISI-316 stainless steel water tray
MET MANN patented automatic emptying system
Water distributor with flow regulation
High performance water pump with external rotor
Showing all 7 results
¿Necesitas más información?
Rellena el siguiente formulario con tus datos de contacto. Nuestro equipo se encargará de resolver todas tus dudas.