PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, which repeals Directive 95 /46/CE (hereinafter, GDPR), Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE) and Organic Law 3/2018 , of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), Metalúrgica Manlleuense SA guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, of any type that our clients provide us, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations. Protection of Personal Data.
The data provided will be treated in the terms established in the GDPR, in this sense Metalúrgica Manlleuense SA has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all the technical measures at its disposal to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access by third parties, set out below. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Data controller Name: Metalúrgica Manlleuense
CIF: A08316028 Address: C/ Fontcuberta , 32-36 Políg ind . THE COROMINE | 08560 Manlleu – Barcelona
Telephone: 93 851 15 99 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the treatment
All data provided by our clients and/or visitors to the Metalúrgica Manlleuense SA website or to its staff will be included in the register of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of Metalúrgica Manlleuense SA . , essential to provide the services requested by users, or to resolve the doubts or issues raised by our visitors. Our policy is not to create profiles about the users of our services.
Legitimacy of the treatment
- Contractual relationship: It is the one that applies when you buy one of our products or contract any of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To attend to the queries and claims that you raise and to manage the collection of the amounts owed.
- Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by checking the box on the contact form, you authorize us to send you the necessary communications to respond to the query or request for information raised.
We do not transfer your personal data to anyone, except for those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data due to compliance with any law. To give an example, the Tax Law obliges the Tax Agency to provide certain information on economic operations that exceed a certain amount.
In the event that, apart from the aforementioned assumptions, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will previously request your permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
We will not make international transfers of your personal data for any of the purposes indicated. ( INTERNAL NOTE : THIS PARAGRAPH MUST BE CHANGED BY THE RESPONSIBLE IF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS ACTUALLY OCCUR. WE RECOMMEND YOU ASK FOR ADVICE IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO REFLECT IT CORRECTLY TO COMPLY WITH THE NORMATIVE)
We will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. When determining the appropriate retention period, we examine the risks involved in processing, as well as our contractual, legal and regulatory obligations, internal data retention policies and our legitimate business interests described in this Privacy Notice and Cookies policy.
In this sense, Metalúrgica Manlleuense SA will keep the personal data once its relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during the limitation period of the actions that could derive from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to Metalúrgica Manlleuense SA, and will not be processed except for making them available to Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatments, as well as for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information processed in our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process against accidental loss and unauthorized access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, the nature and risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for the use that you make of the data (including username and password) that you use on our website. Our staff follow strict privacy standards, and if we hire third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same standards and allow us to audit them for compliance.
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to delete your personal data, when this is possible (for example, by legal imperative);
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of data processing is doubtful, in which case, we may keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process those indicated is our legitimate interest. ” Company_Name ” will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or is necessary to defend claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to Metalúrgica Manlleuense SA
can exercise your rights free of charge and at any time by contacting us at Metalúrgica Manlleuense SA . , attaching a copy of your ID.
Protection of rights
In the event that you understand that your rights have been neglected by our entity, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through any of the following means:
- Electronic office: https://www.aepd.es
- Postal mail: Spanish Data Protection Agency, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
- Telephone: 901.100.099 and 912.663.517
Formulating a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
Metalúrgica Manlleuense SA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence that may affect compliance with it.