Evaporative air conditioners for industrial and comercial buildings from 5.760 to 17.145 m3/h
Evaporative coolers are a natural cooling system that uses water as a cooling element. Its basic operating principle is to suck in the outside air and pass it through some cooling panels moistened with water. Once the air passes through this panel, it cools and increases its humidity.
Once this process has been carried out, the air is propelled inside the premises to be air-conditioned and, based on the appropriate renovations and extraction of air, a comfortable comfort temperature and adequate indoor air quality are achieved for people.
AD SMALL PREMIUM evaporative air conditioners, develop an air flow from 5.760 m3/h to 17.145 m3/h with an available pressure at a maximum flow of 100 Pa, its cooling capacity is suitable for premises from 67m2 to 255m2. For larger surfaces, more units can be installed or equipment with higher air flow can be selected from our AD BIG PREMIUM product range.
Its operation is totally ecological due to the fact that no type of refrigerant gas is used in addition to requiring 80% less electrical energy compared to conventional air conditioning equipment.Another aspect to keep in mind is the constant renewal of indoor air that guarantees eliminating stale environments of odors and fumes.
The installation of evaporative air conditioners consists of a single-phase or three-phase electrical connection depending on the selected model, a mains water connection, support bench, electrical control panel and air diffuser elements or ductwork.
Its maintenance consists of carrying out an annual review of the cooling panels and a general cleaning of the equipment.
- Rigid structure made of thick polypropylene and internally innervated.
- Corner posts made of AISI-304 stainless steel.
- Cooler panels type 50950 100mm thick.
- Suction grilles painted in the oven with polyester paint in gray RAL 7035.
- Automatic emptying system patented by MET MANN.
- Factory connected hydraulic and electrical installation.
- Protective cover for the bearings to prevent corrosion.
- Base bench with legs for easy transport and installation.
- GATES QUADPOWER V-Belts.
- EBM or WILO water pump.
- IE3 high efficiency electric motors.
- Quick opening of the panels with half-turn fasteners.
- Possibility of supply with panels in AISI-304 stainless steel.
- They can be supplied with filtering systems to comply with the BRC food standard, ATEX motors, etc.
High efficiency chiller panel type 5090 100mm thick
Quick opening to facilitate maintenance
IE3 high efficiency motor driven centrifugal fan group
Polyamide caps for bearing protection
MET MANN patented automatic emptying system
High performance water pump with external rotor
Filtering system to comply with BRC food regulations
Showing 1–8 of 11 results
¿Necesitas más información?
Rellena el siguiente formulario con tus datos de contacto. Nuestro equipo se encargará de resolver todas tus dudas.